Click Here to Read: “Learning Java” Online
Click here to Read: Java™ Tutorials Online
Click Here to Read: Java 8 The Complete Reference Below
Java 8 The Complete Reference
Clik Here to Read: “Java Language Specification” Below
Advanced Java Lectures Stanford
Professor Mehran Sahami
Lecture by Professor Mehran Sahami for the Stanford Computer Science Department (CS106A). Professor Sahami’s last lecture of the quarter, he shows the winners of the graphics contest.
CS106A is an Introduction to the engineering of computer applications emphasizing modern software engineering principles: object-oriented design, decomposition, encapsulation, abstraction, and testing. Uses the Java programming language. Emphasis is on good programming style and the built-in facilities of the Java language.
1. Deitel and Deitel: Java: How to Program (Late Objects), Global Edition Paperback – 4 Sep 2014
The Deitels’ groundbreaking How to Program series offers unparalleled breadth and depth of object-oriented programming concepts and intermediate-level topics for further study. Java How to Program (Late Objects), Tenth Edition, teaches programming by presenting the concepts in the context of full working programs.
The Late Objects Version delays coverage of class development until Chapter 8, first presenting control structures, methods and arrays material in a non-object-oriented, procedural programming context.
Teaching and Learning Experience
This program presents a better teaching and learning experience—for you and your students.
- Teach Programming with the Deitels’ Signature Live Code Approach: Java language features are introduced with thousands of lines of code in hundreds of complete working programs.
- Use a Late Objects Approach: The Late Objects Version begins with a rich treatment of procedural programming, including two full chapters on control statements and 200+ exercises.
- Keep Your Course Current: This edition can be used with Java SE 7 or Java SE 8, and is up-to-date with the latest technologies and advancements.
- Facilitate Learning with Outstanding Applied Pedagogy: Making a Difference exercise sets, projects, and hundreds of valuable programming tips help students apply concepts.
- Support Instructors and Students: Student and instructor resources are available to expand on the topics presented in the text.
- Paperback: 1232 pages
- Publisher: Pearson; 10 edition (4 Sept. 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1292019360
- ISBN-13: 978-1292019369
- Product Dimensions: 18.1 x 3.7 x 23.4 cm