Localization of your product – more than just translation
Preparing your product for use around the world often goes deeper than simply translating the text content or GUI. Localization is the process of adapting your product, to a specific locale — to its language, standards and cultural norms as well as to the needs and expectations of a specific target market. Beside the translation of text, icons,cultural, content and technical issues must be considered including local conventions, time/date displays, measurement systems, numbers and currency, legal conventions, character encodings & fonts.
Localization of any product, any language, any market
DanLinguistic provides a wide variety of professional localization consulting, project management and engineering services to ensure accuracy, compatibility, reliability, performance and acceptance in many language markets worldwide.
Why use DanLinguistic for my localization project?
- Affordability & ROI – Improved Return on Investment from outsourcing your translation & localization process work and reusing and leveraging your localized translation assets.
- Accuracy & Quality – Qualified and accurate bilingual and multilingual native speaking translators. High quality assurance standards through proofreading and editing processes.
- Accessibility & Acceptance – Multi-language vendor enables our support in many languages
- Compatibility – All computer platforms and programming languages
- Expertise & Experience – Professional trust
- Software localization
- Website localization
- Desktop-publishing localization
- Multimedia localization