Not many users know that with the latest upgrade of Windows 10 the user give consent to Microsft to sell the data they are able to collect from the user, with the purpose of targeting add campain to the end user, not only from Microsoft, but also from their affilates. When you install Windows you have to proactively turn off adds in Windows.
The same applies to Google where when you install Google products you give consent to send user statistics to Google as they claim for “a better browsing experience.” This better browsing experience mean targeted advertisment in plain english, so newer consent to send anything or use a Mac or a Linux machine instead.
If you want to stop Google tracking your searches for good, you have to do some proactive tasks and head to the activity controls page and toggle tracking off.
Microsoft Windows 10
‘You can download: Introducing Windows 10 for IT Professionals, Technical Overview book from the below link:
Bott, Ed:Introducing Windows 10 for IT Professionals, Technical Overview
Microsoft Press E-Book: Introducing_Windows_10_pdf
This guide, by award-winning journalist and Windows expert Ed Bott, introduces new Windows 10 features and capabilities, providing a practical, high-level overview for IT professionals ready to begin deployment planning now. This edition was written after the release of Windows 10 version 1511 in November 2015 and includes all of its enterprise-focused features. The goal of this book is to help you sort out what’s new in Windows 10, with a special emphasis on features that are different from the Windows versions you and your organization are using today, starting with an overview of the operating system, describing the many changes to the user experience, and diving deep into deployment and management tools where it’s necessary
Windows Server 2016
You can download: Introducing Windows Server 2016 book from the below link:
Picture to come!
McCabe, John: Introducing Windows Server 2016
Windows Server has powered a generation of organizations, from small businesses to large enterprises. No matter what your area of expertise, this book will introduce you to the latest developments in Windows Server 2016. Each chapter has been written by either field experts or members of the product group, giving you the latest information on every improvement or new feature that is included in this version of Windows Server
- Introducing Windows Azure for IT Professionals
- Microsoft Azure Essentials: Fundamentals of Azure, Second Edition
- Microsoft Azure Essentials: Azure Machine Learning
- Microsoft Azure Essentials: Azure Automation
- Building Cloud Apps with Microsoft Azure
Microsoft System Center
- Microsoft System Center Introduction to Microsoft Automation Solutions
- Microsoft System Center Building a Virtualized Network Solution, Second Edition
- Microsoft System Center Data Protection for the Hybrid Cloud
- Microsoft System Center Operations Manager Field Experience
- Microsoft System Center Deploying Hyper-V with Software-Defined Storage & Networking
- Microsoft System Center Software Update Management Field Experience
- Microsoft System Center Extending Operations Manager Reporting
- Microsoft System Center: Integrated Cloud Platform
- Microsoft System Center: Network Virtualization and Cloud Computing
- Microsoft System Center: Optimizing Service Manager
- Microsoft System Center: Cloud Management with App Controller
- Microsoft System Center: Troubleshooting Configuration Manager
- Microsoft System Center: Designing Orchestrator Runbooks
- Microsoft System Center: Configuration Manager Field Experience
Your all–inclusive guide to Windows 10 Anniversary Edition
Windows 10 Bible, Anniversary Update presents the ultimate reference for enterprise and professional Windows 10 Anniversary Update users. From setup and settings to networking and the daily workflow, this book provides expert guidance on all aspects of the OS. Read from beginning to end for a comprehensive tour of all of the nooks and crannies, or dip in as needed to find quick answers to your most pressing issues formatted as a reference divided into mini–tutorials, this guide delves deep into the Windows 10 Anniversary Update to walk you through every inch of functionality. Personalize your settings, desktop, and security to augment the way you work; configure Windows 10 for enterprise with remote access, groups, and Hyper–V; set up a private network for two or 20 computers, and manage security to keep your content safe everything you need to know is explained here.
This book provides clear, authoritative guidance toward every aspect of the old and new to help you take advantage of everything Windows 10 Anniversary Update has to offer.
- Customize your Windows 10 Anniversary Update experience
- Install and remove hardware and software
- Set up your network and configure security
- Manage content, connect to printers, and troubleshoot issues
Clear your to–do list faster than ever with Cortana voice commands, Windows Ink, Windows Hello, and a cross–platform capability that allows you to integrate a range of platforms including tablets, phones, Raspberry Pi, and even Xbox. Even if you′re an experienced user, you′re probably missing out on some very cool features let the Windows 10 Bible, Anniversary Update fill the gaps and take your Windows 10 experience to the next level.
- Paperback: 792 pages
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons (9 Jun. 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1119356334
- ISBN-13: 978-1119356332
- Product Dimensions: 18.3 x 4.3 x 23.4 cm